‘Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick’ – Gwyneth Paltrow
Hello beauty lovers!
If you are following me on Instagram, you’d know that I am going through a cruelty free journey and have been trying a lot of new products and brands in the process.
As we are heading towards a new month, I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you my beauty favourites aka most used products in September and perhaps introduce you to your next beauty crush.
PS: I have marked cruelty-free products with a *
1. Ren ‘evercalm’ gentle cleansing milk*
2. Lush ‘Daddy O’ purple shampoo*
3. Charlotte Tilbury ‘instant look in a palette’ – beauty glow*
4. Botanica body crystal roll-on deodorant*
5. Jo Malone ‘myrrh and tonka’ cologne intense
6. Too Faced ‘chocolate soleil matte bronzer’ – medium*
7. YSL ‘rouge volupté shine’ – colour 61 (Nu impulsif)
8. Lush ‘skindrink’facial moisturiser*
9. Charlotte Tilbury ‘hot lips’ – Liv it up lipstick*
What are you favourites/most used products in September?
Any cruelty free brands you are using that is worth knowing about? Please leave a comment and share the love, I’d love to hear your suggestions.