Yes, Perth summer is finally upon us!
The sun is shining, the days seem a bit longer and the beaches are even more beautiful (as if it’s even possible!) but the dry heat and warm weather mean we need to be prepared. From the best in fashion to beauty saviors and trendy accessories, here are my top picks to rock the season.
- A cut-out swimsuit to slay like you own the pool – Melissa Odabash $400
- Trendy designer slides – Aquazzura $665
- Iconic waterproof mascara, panda eyes will never be a thing! – Too Faced $33
- A slogan sunhat to set the mood – Asos $21
- Sunscreen with SPF 50 to protect your skin from the nasty UV and prevent ageing – Bondi Sands $17.99
- A ‘basket’ bag to carry all your essentials – Kayu $169.99
- A re-usable bottle to keep you cool and hydrated – Made By Fressko $49.95
- An ankle bracelet, it’s making a comeback so why not? – Asos $16
- A maxi round towel because normal beach towels are so last year… – City Beach $49.95
- Cat-eye sunglasses for a 60’s diva feel, a la Sofia Loren – Bvlgari $410
- Tinted lip balm to add a subtle pop of colour and keep your lips nice and moisturised – By Terry $75
- A cute cover up that is versatile and chic enough to take you from beach to bar in no time – Camilla $549
- Organic argan oil to treat dry skin and hair – Akhal $25